Thursday, May 23, 2013

Grace Cole - Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Foaming Facial Wash

So I went to go buy myself some more cleanser/facial wash,
I saw Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Facial Wash, and at first I was going to buy that because I've found Tea Tree Oil really effective for my pimples and skin in general. I then saw this product and it caught my eye straight away because of it's packaging.
This was marked down from $20 to $8, I am so curious to how it will work with my skin since it's got Tea Tree Oil and Witch Hazel, which both have amazing effects on blemishes, etc.  This product I soon found out is made in England which made me even more curious, why was Chemist Warehouse selling it so cheap! I hope to get good results from this product.
I hope to review this product and tell you my thoughts on it. 

Hope you're all having an awesome day :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment