Sunday, April 21, 2013

Introduction ~

Hello and Welcome to my blog 'Desiccated Mind'.

This blog will be like a 'daily update' type of blog; posting things that happen, things that I purchase, reviews on products (as in make up/beauty wise), updates on my life and so on.
Well, My name is Julia and I am 14. My birthday is on the 14th of October.
I enjoy romantic movies and food. My interests are as follows; singing, drawing and the beloved internet.

So let's start off my first blog post with some beauty products I received in the mail;
For Neutrogena's 50th Anniversary they decided to give out free gift boxes (with 5 products - sample size of course) and your choice of coupons. I'm into free samples all the way, so how could I say no to this? I signed up to order one on my facebook account and it said error, so I tried with another account and voila!

I received my gift pack in the mail, and to my surprise I got 2! The other facebook account sign up must of worked.. oops!
So I got double of the products, and double the coupons. (YAY)
I'm not a big fan of hand creams, but this hand cream that I received smells delightful, and not just that but it absorbs very quickly.

I hope to try out these samples tonight, and hopefully I can do reviews on these baby sized products.
So cute!

I am a sucker for free samples and was overjoyed when these beauties came in the mail just after a week of ordering them.

No comments:

Post a Comment