Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dry out pimples with white vinegar! What?

When I first read this on a blog post Michelle Phan made (link here!) about 'Squeeze-Free Pimple Problem Solvers'. I was simply looking for solutions for drying out that unruly pimple because I have School photos tomorrow, which I don't really want to have a giant pimple being centre of attention, I actually want a clear face for once!
Anyway, I read on this blog post that white vinegar does the same thing as toothpaste - dissolves the pus inside the zit, therefore drying it out.
I tried this and it has seemed to reduce my pimple's size greatly. As I have noticed it does sting a little bit, and itches, but you have to resist the urge to scratch!

So if you have a pimple that is DANGER ZONE, don't pop it! Put some white vinegar on it before you go to bed.
I hope this is one tip if you haven't read it already that will save a disaster day!

Note for today:
"Damned if you do, damned if you don't."

No comments:

Post a Comment